Sunday, September 30, 2012

Photo Class!

This weekend I had the exciting opportunity to take a photo class with our base's most favorite photographer, Danielle Caceres. In high school I took beginner through advanced photography classes, and still remember the basics (like how to use an SLR in manual and the rule of thirds), but I was just looking for any extra tips to make my photos as phenomenal as Danielle's (besides my need for a better lens!) Luckily, there's always more to learn, and we got a nice little opportunity to photograph at the Kintai Bridge. Here's some of my shots from class...









And I had to catch the class as we were heading out...
Fun class I definitely recommend, especially for someone trying to figure out how to manually use an SLR (single lens reflex) camera or what type of lenses and gear to use for your SLR camera.  If you are interested in signing up for a class, check Danielle's class schedule online.  She also does traveling photo classes to fun scenic locations, night photo classes and photoshop classes.



No comments:

Post a Comment